Friday, October 15, 2010

Been Hooking


I've put cross stitching on the back burner for a few days and crocheted up these little hats. I do love crochet, and it seems I reserve it for the warmer months. The white one is for baby sister, although it is a little big, and the blue one is for big sister, although it is a little small. Go figure. I'll get it right sometime. I have started a few more, and I am pulling out a few that I started last year that need embellishments. I would like to get a few pics of the girls in them to show everyone.
I have another training tomorrow that will last the whole day. It will be nice to sit down tomorrow night and relax with a needle or hook.
Have a great day,
Hillery

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! They're super cute and beautifully made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I just love the white one! But they are both adorable of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I just started crocheting. I just finished my first scarf and working on my second. What kind of yarn do you use? Any good books to suggest since I an new?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just sweet! I wish I could crochet like that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hats! What pattern did you use if I may ask? Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hillery, these hats are beautiful! They look professional...what is professional anyway? I used to crocet a lot until a lady named Margaret showed me cross stitch a long time ago. I find it tires my hands a lot more than the needle and hoop, but I've held onto my patterns just in case. Beautiful work!
    babs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the little hats...how adorable. thanks for sharing. Dianntha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be practicing very well.
    I do not knit. But yours are precious. I like the blue hat.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails