Tuesday, November 30, 2010

FCJC~A Challenge!!!!

Well, I'm on board with Jayne and decided to join her little (or big) SAL for the new year...

This seems a little more doable than that other Challenge out in blogland that asks you to pick 15 new projects and start them in January to try to finish for the year. I do that anyway with out it being a challenge.
Don't know if I'll finish 15 next year, but I am willing to give this one a try.
No stitching to show, far too busy to stitch. I will have to wait for the new year to pick up a needle again.
Happy Stitching,
Hillery

3 comments:

  1. I agree, this challenge seems much more do-able and practical for me and my circumstances. I have GREAT admiration for those that are going to start the fun new projects, but for me, I need the "boot in the behind" to finish what I've started. Then,I can buy NEW stuff and join the more ambitious challenge next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is definitely more sensical... yet... Naaaa I'm still not doing this one either lol. Hope you get lots of finishes next year. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails